There is no other name but Jesus whereby we must be saved. Welcome to my blog: In Him Only. I hope you will be encouraged by what you read.

Thursday, April 16, 2020

He Never Tires of It

Have you ever been discouraged with yourself, angry with yourself, frustrated with yourself because you keep needing to repent of the same thing again and again?

I have. Just this morning while in prayer, I had to repent AGAIN for the same sin. “Lord,” I sighed, “I get so tired with myself having to say I’m sorry for the same thing to You.”

And then I heard Him in my thoughts as clearly as I have ever heard Him: “But I never tire of hearing you say it.”

That stopped me. He said, “I never tire of hearing you say it.”

Christian, listen. You also tire of having to repent of the same sin again and again. And you wonder sometimes if God hears you anymore.

Yes. Yes. Yes. He hears you.

Every time you come in humility, grieving over your sin, He hears you. He never tires of hearing you say, “Father! Oh, Father, forgive me! Save me! Change me!"

And He never tires of washing your sins spotless in the blood of His Son.

No comments: