There is no other name but Jesus whereby we must be saved. Welcome to my blog: In Him Only. I hope you will be encouraged by what you read.

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

An Abortion 'Shout Out'

Oprah is encouraging women to boast about their abortions. You can read it here: Oprah's Boast ----------
Okay, Oprah. I will give a ‘shout out’ about my abortion. (Actually, it was not my abortion, but my girlfriend’s). It has now been more than FIFTY YEARS since I drove her to the NY abortion clinic, and we killed our baby. FIFTY YEARS. Yet even as I write this, half a century later, I still MOURN the day we killed our child. How’s that for a ‘shout out’? And oh, by the way, I want to tell you what God says about your murderous boasting. It’s from the Book of Romans in which God MERCIFULLY warns you and people like you that unless you repent – you will share an eternity with your father, the devil.  (Yes, that’s who God says is your father. I could direct you to chapters and verses if you like).
Here is that merciful warning in Romans 1 – merciful because despite your horrific bloodstained sins, God is still willing to receive you – if you repent. I hope you will please pay close attention to the last verse: “And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper, 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, greed, evil; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice; they are gossips, 30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, arrogant, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, 31 without understanding, untrustworthy, unloving, unmerciful; 32 and although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them.”

No comments: