There is no other name but Jesus whereby we must be saved. Welcome to my blog: In Him Only. I hope you will be encouraged by what you read.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

No Urge to Flee

Then I saw a great white throne and Him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from His presence, and there was no place for them.
(Revelation 20:11)


I stopped reading
and mused,
How will that look?

All of creation
fleeing His presence.
Suns, moons,
mountains, oceans,
forests, deserts,
myriads and myriads
of people,
beasts,
fish,
and fowl;
Racing from
the ineffable power
and glory
and majesty
of God.

But in my muse
I stood still
and silent.
Creation blurred past,
yet I sensed no urge
to flee;

But only to run
toward my daddy
who art in heaven.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I think that you ran toward your Abba because he had his arms open wide, ready for you.
Andie