There is no other name but Jesus whereby we must be saved. Welcome to my blog: In Him Only. I hope you will be encouraged by what you read.

Saturday, December 23, 2023

Leaving the Catholic Church

 On December 18, 2023, after Pope Francis committed yet another egregious blasphemy (the first being when he welcomed the Pachamama wooden idol into the Vatican), I publicly announced on my various social media sites and my email groups that I can no longer be part of a Church which is clearly moving into apostacy. 

The pope and many of his sycophant bishops and priests are leading the Lord's sheep into the Lake of Fire. I can only pray that the sheep will awaken to their danger.

But as for me and my house, we will continue to serve the Lord as we have tried to do for more than 50 years.


No comments: