There is no other name but Jesus whereby we must be saved. Welcome to my blog: In Him Only. I hope you will be encouraged by what you read.

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Co-Laborers


So I'm reading 3 John this morning and I come across this passage again: "Beloved, you are acting faithfully in whatever you accomplish for the brethren, and especially when they are strangers; and they have testified to your love before the church. You will do well to send them on their way in a manner worthy of God. For they went out for the sake of the Name, accepting nothing from the Gentiles."

It is verse 8 that caught my attention: "Therefore we ought to support such men so that we may be fellow workers with the truth."

Isn't it a great encouragement to know that we can be co-laborers with others in sharing the good news of Jesus Christ?

Most of us are unable to go on missionary journeys, whether out of the country or within the country. But God gives each of us the privilege to share in the work of the gospel as we support with our tithes and offerings others who can go.

And so, knowing this to be true, when we hear the voice of God as did Isaiah, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?" We are able to also answer the question with the same words as Isaiah, "Here am I. Send me."

Thanks be to God for permitting us to work in His fields that are white into harvest.


No comments: