There is no other name but Jesus whereby we must be saved. Welcome to my blog: In Him Only. I hope you will be encouraged by what you read.

Monday, June 27, 2016

Three Reasons

Three Great Reasons to Not Read the Bible:

1. I’d much rather let others tell me what to believe about God, about sin, righteousness, and judgment.

2. If I don’t read the Bible, I can sin without the pangs of conscience telling me I am wrong.

3. I’m already baptized. I receive the sacraments. I don’t want or need any more of God.

On the other hand, if you want to begin a regular reading of the Bible but don’t know where to start, type into your internet search browser this phrase:  Bible Reading Plan. If you are Catholic type: Bible Reading Plans for Catholics. 


You will find many plans from which to choose.

No comments: